“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card details, driver license details, vehicle details, nationality, address, telephone number, bank details, credit card details, gender, date of birth, resident status, email address, any information about you which you have provided to BookMyCargo Group in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by BookMyCargo Group from time to time.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide BookMyCargo Group your Personal Data, BookMyCargo Group will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes and Additional Purposes outlined below.
If you are a partner, shipper, supplier or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data, may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements, and may cause BookMyCargo Group to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
In addition to the Personal Data you provide to BookMyCargo Group directly, BookMyCargo Group may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:
- Fill up application or registration forms or other similar forms;
- From publicly available sources such as directories,
- From BookMyCargo Group’s social media pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- From credit reporting agencies;
- When you interact and communicate with BookMyCargo Group at any events or activities;
- When you enter contests organized by BookMyCargo Group,
- From various entities or divisions under BookMyCargo Group; or
- By using BookMyCargo Group websites, which includes all websites operated by BookMyCargo Group and under the names of its respective brands (“Websites”). Your personal data may also be collected from cookies used on the Websites.